[Patchs], le 17/02/2012 10:00:15
SWTOR : Patch Notes 1.1.43
Star Wars the old Republic Mise à jour
Bioware a publié hier les notes de mise à jour du patch 1.1.4 de Star Wars the Old Republic. Comme souvent, ce sont majoritairement des corrections de bugs qui sont prévues. La version française du patchnote ne sera publiée que le jour de déploiement de la MàJ, en attendant, voici le texte original :
Bioware sur Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - 1.1.4 Patch Notes (Source)
Because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers. The Public Test Server patch notes will be provided in English. The final release notes will be provided in English, French, and German when the content is moved to live servers.
- The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.
Classes and Combat
- Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability’s range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.
- Medical Therapy: Kolto Probe and Recuperative nanotech will now properly benefit from this skill.
- Carbonize: PvP armor for Combat Tech will no longer prevent this skill from stunning enemies.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Casting Mind Trap will no longer cause Soa to lose threat against his primary target.
- G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator now has fewer hit points in Normal Mode.
- “Show Usable” now properly filters to only show equipable items.
Missions and NPCs
- Unlikely Allies: Resetting no longer requires players to abandon and re-acquire the mission in order to complete it.
- Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way. *UPDATED*
Alderaan Civil War
- The Eastern Turret no longer fires twice under some circumstances when it is captured by the Imperials.
- Added a /version command.
- Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance :
- Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.
- Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.
- Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.
- Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.
- Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.
- Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
- Items placed in a quickbar are no longer removed when training abilities.
- Using Shift + Right Click to split a stack of usable items will no longer cause the item to be used.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players will no longer experience occasional disconnection when purchasing Crafting Materials from the GTN.
30/09 - Début des Worlds 2016 ce soir !:
25/09 - Millenium remporte l'OCS 2016:
23/09 - Yogg Saron, la fin de l'Esport ?:
22/09 - Animés de l'automne 2016: