Le quatorzième patch de la Bêta de Diablo III a été déployé, et avec celui-ci quelques changements inattendus mais bienvenus.
Parmi les principaux changements nous pouvons noter :
- Le déblocage du mode Hardcore dès le niveau 10 (et non plus une fois le jeu terminé)
- Une grosse incitation à jouer en coopératif grâce aux statistiques Recherche d'objets magiques/recherche d'or/bonus d'expérience qui sont additionnés puis partagés entre tous les membres du groupe
- Un bonus de survie importante pour les classes corps à corps (Moine et Barbare) avec une réduction passive de 30% de tous les dégâts. C'est bien vu de la part de Blizzard après le doublement des dégâts faits par les monstres.
- Différents équilibrages faits aux gains et aux coûts en terme d'or
Blizzard sur Bêta patch 14 (Source)
- Hardcore mode is now available, and can be unlocked by reaching level 10 with at least one character
- Cast time to resurrect a fallen ally has been increased from 1 second to 3 seconds
- Player created games now default to Invite Only. Check "Allow Quick Join" in the Social tab of the Options menu to allow your friends to join
- Magic Find and Gold Find are now shared amongst party members. The average combined value of the entire party's Magic and Gold Find applies to all players regardless of location in the game world. The averaged values will not display in the UI
- In Elective mode, skills can now be dragged and dropped from the skill interface into hot-key slots
- Right-clicking a skill hot-key will now open the skill interface
- The Sell interface has been updated to better match the in-game inventory and stash
- Combined the advanced and basic search features
- The Active auctions tab now allows users to see all active auctions
- Searches for recipes and tomes have been added
- Barbarians now have innate 30% passive damage reduction versus all sources. This damage reduction is applied at the same time as all other damage reducing effects (such as Armor), but prior to shield block
- Now destroys barrels
- Ability renamed to Leap
- Weapon damage reduced from 125% to 85%
- Now slows enemies in the landing zone by 60% for 3 seconds
- Rune of Puncturing Arrow pierce chance reduced from 55% to 50%
- Rune of Impact stun chance reduced from 100% to 65%
- Duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Cost increased from 15 to 24 Discipline
- Monks now have innate 30% passive damage reduction versus all sources. This damage reduction is applied at the same time as all other damage reducing effects (such as Armor), but prior to shield block
Breath of Heaven
- Heal amount reduced
- Damage increased from 100% to 110%
- Damage increased from 100% to 110%
- This skill has been redesigned.
- No longer generates Spirit, now costs 40 Spirit
- Now deals 220% weapon damage over 3 seconds
Fists of Thunder
- Damage increased from 100% to110%
- Gold cost to craft items reduced
- Cost to train Blacksmith doubled
- More crafting materials are now required to craft items
- Chance to salvage rare crafting material from blue Magic items reduced from 10% to 5%
- Normal attack now deals 15% weapon damage
- Intervene taunt reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds
- Several aspects of the game economy have been adjusted, including but not limited to:
+ Gold drops
+ Item sale values
+ Vendor costs
+ Repair costs
- Rings and Amulets now become available at a higher level. As a result, these items will no longer drop in the in beta. Fear not – sparkly baubles await you in the retail version of the game.
- Mira Eamon now drops better loot.
- Monster damage has been increased
- For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Beta Bug Report forum.
- Players are now able to leave the game if unexpectedly disconnected from Battle.net
- Public Games can once again accommodate up to four players
- Players can now queue for a Public Game involving any quest they’ve unlocked
- Players should now properly be able to send and receive friend invites
- Friends should no longer appear as [ ] in chat